Data driven. Versatile.
Marketing with style
and substance. Show me more...
engaging and compelling
video since your wedding
tape. It was beautiful.
We’re not crying.
You’re crying. Show me more...
and innovative designs
outside the box.
Actually, there is no box.
Or is there…? Show me more...
the ground up.
Absolutely no hacking
required. Show me more...
City of Melbourne eCommerce Grant
The City of Melbourne recently announced a $5 million financial aid package, squarely aimed at helping small-to-medium-sized businesses to invest in eCommerce, online marketing and many other kinds of digital development.
- The City of Melbourne is pledging $5 million to help local small-to-medium businesses get online in the wake of the COVID-19 disruptions.
- The money can be used to invest in: eCommerce, professional development, capital works, online marketing and general adaptations that let businesses get their products and services on the internet.
- The package can also be used to upgrade IT services or purchase new equipment.
To qualify for financial aid, your business must:
- Have an ABN.
- Be a small-to-medium sized business. This generally means you have fewer than 50 employees.
- Be located in the City of Melbourne: Docklands, East Melbourne, Fishermans Bend, Jolimont, Kensington, North Melbourne, Melbourne’s CBD, Parkville, South Wharf, West Melbourne, along with parts of Carlton, Carlton North, Flemington, Port Melbourne, South Yarra and Southbank.
- Make an application demonstrating how you’ve been impacted by the outbreak of COVID-19, and how this financial aid will help your business.
How we can help
SBM has been making a massive effort to help businesses get online, allowing them to survive and thrive even with massively reduced foot traffic.
- We can help you make your application and explain why your business could use financial aid.
- Our QuickSmart rapid eCommerce solution was specifically designed to help small-to-medium businesses start selling online in just five days – exactly the initiative covered by the grant funds.
- Our experts can help you maximise your marketing spend, reaching a huge new audience and letting them know you’re open for business online.
We’d love to help you stay informed on how this grant could help your business – and then help you stay profitable afterwards.