Data driven. Versatile.
Marketing with style
and substance. Show me more...
engaging and compelling
video since your wedding
tape. It was beautiful.
We’re not crying.
You’re crying. Show me more...
and innovative designs
outside the box.
Actually, there is no box.
Or is there…? Show me more...
the ground up.
Absolutely no hacking
required. Show me more...
Paid Social Marketing Specialist (Mid or Senior)
Smith Brothers Media is one of Australia’s leading full-service digital agencies, providing clients with results-driven marketing, creative, content and tech solutions.
SBM is looking for a Social Marketing Specialist with experience in ad agencies, creative studios or a similar media environment. Your role in a nutshell: managing paid social media campaigns for an incredibly diverse range of clients, working alongside a talented team of creative marketing folks.
If you’ve got a great attitude and proven experience in planning and executing amazing social media campaigns, then we could be the perfect match.
Does this sound like you?
- You have experience with many different online ad platforms, with a special focus on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn in particular.
- You’re experienced in maintaining creative and brand integrity.
- 3+ Years agency experience (or similar).
- Experience in creating and managing campaigns across a range of industries.
- You can effectively bring together strategy with execution.
- You can juggle multiple campaigns without breaking a sweat.
- Solid critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- You’re a bit of a perfectionist… without going overboard.
As a Social Marketing Specialist, you’ll be working with producers and strategists from first idea to finished product, using your paid social skills and experience to craft creative, compelling campaigns.
You’ll be working alongside teams of marketing specialists under the direction of a producer, so your communication and people skills will need to be top notch. Some specific tasks that will make up your day-to-day:
- Creating, maintaining and optimising marketing campaigns, with a focus on paid Social campaigns (Meta, LinkedIn etc.).
- Creating detailed audience research and industry analysis.
- Analysing data from campaigns to constantly iterate and improve performance.
- Providing regular reports to all stakeholders, including clients, producers and SBM management.
- Collaborating with SBM’s Design team to produce head-turning creative ads.
- Use of campaign management tools, including Clickup, Harvest and Forecast.
You have patience, a passion for client satisfaction, and you can stay calm under pressure (think Clint Eastwood and not Karl Pilkington).
Is all of this sounding like you?
Go right ahead and send along your resume, along with a cover letter that tells us all about why your experience makes you a great fit for the role.
We offer flexible working options, either WFH or from our offices in Melbourne & Brisbane.
Your salary package will be tailored according to your skills and experience.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate or exemption will be required.