Data driven. Versatile.
Marketing with style
and substance. Show me more...
engaging and compelling
video since your wedding
tape. It was beautiful.
We’re not crying.
You’re crying. Show me more...
and innovative designs
outside the box.
Actually, there is no box.
Or is there…? Show me more...
the ground up.
Absolutely no hacking
required. Show me more...
Senior Integrated Producer
We’re looking for a Senior Integrated Producer to join the team of Smith Brothers Media. This opportunity will allow you to be the key point of contact on the top projects for the agency, liaising with the department heads across Marketing, Development, Video & Design to deliver cross campaign works to our clients.
Ideally, you’ve been around the block, you’ve either worked in advertising agencies, creative studios, communication departments, freelanced, but the point is you, you know your stuff. And by stuff we mean:
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills, and are capable of communicating with a diverse range of stakeholders with varied understanding across Marketing, Development, Video & Design.
- You have patience and a relentless passion for client satisfaction, and a temperament for managing expectations and remaining calm under pressure.
- You are an effective, clear, and timely communicator and know when to use the appropriate method.
- Are able to guide the parameters and requirements from early discoveries with clients, write scope of works, and assist the sales team in sense checking proposals before presentations.
- You have amazing organisation skills, can work independently, stick to tight schedules, can manage your own time …and your team’s.
- You have the ability to be accountable and manage the project profitability, timelines, milestones, and seamless delivery to our clients.
- Also you are adept at juggling many projects at one time with varying sizes and production stages across departments
- You have thorough knowledge of; social media, SEM, app and web development, video, branding, and communications.
- You have a great attention to detail and an eye for quality, overseeing the integration of works into completed projects, and managing any testing to ensure projects meet specifications and quality standards.
Ideally you’ll possess:
- 5+ years of solid experience.
- Project management software experience (Jira, Harvest, Clickup or similar).
- A great folio of work.
- Tertiary qualified.
- A down-to-earth nature.
Who are we?
Smith Brothers Media is one of Australia’s leading digital agencies, providing clients with a full-service digital strategy, including everything from search engine marketing, to video production and digital design. Over the last 10 years, SBM has grown to include a delivery focused and supportive team of 50 people who strive to bring a fun and positive workplace to life. SBM is also proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate and encourage diversity within our workplace, and in doing so, strive to make our work better for all.
This is a full time role, so if this sounds like an opportunity you’re interested in, please complete the application process on Seek including your CV and links to portfolios. Your salary package will be tailored according to your skills and experience.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
NB: No agencies.