Data driven. Versatile.
Marketing with style
and substance. Show me more...
engaging and compelling
video since your wedding
tape. It was beautiful.
We’re not crying.
You’re crying. Show me more...
and innovative designs
outside the box.
Actually, there is no box.
Or is there…? Show me more...
the ground up.
Absolutely no hacking
required. Show me more...
Smith Brothers Media is one of Australia’s leading full-service digital agencies, providing clients with results-driven marketing, creative, content and tech solutions.
We’re looking for a dedicated, multi-disciplinary, mid-to-senior Designer/Artist with 4+ years studio experience to join our friendly and passionate Melbourne-based team.
If you’ve got a great attitude and proven creativity across an awesome portfolio of work, then we could be the perfect match.
Does this sound like you?
- A minimum four years of experience in a brand or design agency.
- A high level of skill with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects.
- A folio of work that will make us jealous.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to communicate effectively within the team and (over time) with clients.
- High level of finished art skills with a well-developed eye for good design.
- Strong understanding of digital best practice.
- The ability to work on multiple jobs at once, juggle deadlines and think on your feet.
- The ability to work creatively within brand guidelines.
- Able to respond positively to constructive criticism.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Google Web Designer & creating HTML5 ads.
You’ll be spending the bulk of your time working on one of our main accounts. The work is diverse and interesting, with projects ranging in size from one-off web banners or promotional pieces to a complete campaign consisting of a broad range of printed and digital assets.
To begin with, you’ll be working closely with our Senior Designer and production manager; over time, you’ll be expected to work autonomously with minimal oversight.
Some of your day-to-day design tasks will be producing:
- Animated and static web banners.
- Social media collateral.
- Animated digital panels.
- Assets for websites and eDMs
- A range of printed collateral.
While experience with Google web designer and the creation of HTML5 ads is not essential, it would be a huge plus. You must take pride in your work and have excellent skills in typography and layout, as well as a sound understanding of the print process and creating press-ready artwork.
Is all of this sounding like you?
Go right ahead and send along your resume and portfolio, along with a cover letter that tells us all about why your experience makes you a great fit for the role.
We offer flexible working options, either WFH or from our offices in Melbourne.
Your salary package will be tailored according to your skills and experience.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Only candidates who supply a folio, resume and covering letter explaining why you’re suitable for the role will be considered.
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate or exemption will be required.