Data driven. Versatile.
Marketing with style
and substance. Show me more...
engaging and compelling
video since your wedding
tape. It was beautiful.
We’re not crying.
You’re crying. Show me more...
and innovative designs
outside the box.
Actually, there is no box.
Or is there…? Show me more...
the ground up.
Absolutely no hacking
required. Show me more...
Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
Smith Brothers Media is one of Australia’s leading digital agencies, providing clients with a full-service digital strategy, including everything from search engine marketing, to video production and digital design.
We pride ourselves on building partnerships with all our clients, as well as creating tailored and measurable marketing solutions that exceed expectations. To view some of our work, see our website www.smithbrothersmedia.com.au.
Smith Brothers Media is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team, dedicated to providing valuable client services in line with our core values. Your main goals would be to work with the Marketing team to create and maintain effective digital marketing campaigns, execute strategies, and report on ongoing performance.
The ideal candidate for this role is creative and analytically-driven, with strong communication skills, and the ability to think quickly. You’ll be responsible for providing creative and effective solutions to problems, working closely with each team member, and communicating effectively with the client and other stakeholders.
- Creating, maintaining, and managing SEO (search engine optimisation) AdWords (PPC and display) accounts, as well as paid social media campaign (primarily Facebook/Instagram)
- Conducting industry research for a range of clients, discovering areas of growth or opportunities for marketing, and helping to create a marketing solution that meets their needs.
- Monitoring, analysing and optimising campaign performance, especially regarding lead generation.
- Working closely with marketing teammates, external department team members, as well as independently.
- Providing regular, ongoing reports to all stakeholders, including clients and SBM management.
- Providing insight and analysis into recent performance, and utilising data to determine potential areas of future improvement.
- Understanding and working to a wide range of campaign budgets, resources and expectations.
Does this sound like you? Let’s chat.
Please include your cover letter that details your skills and explains why you want to work at SBM, and a resume with the subject: Junior Digital Marketing Specialist.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone.
If you haven’t heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
Absolutely no cold callers or recruitment agents please.
You must have full working rights within Australia.
Note: Our current digital work policy will require members of the Marketing team to cycle between working from home and commuting to our office in Cheltenham, based upon your team’s schedule.