Data driven. Versatile.
Marketing with style
and substance. Show me more...
engaging and compelling
video since your wedding
tape. It was beautiful.
We’re not crying.
You’re crying. Show me more...
and innovative designs
outside the box.
Actually, there is no box.
Or is there…? Show me more...
the ground up.
Absolutely no hacking
required. Show me more...
Full Stack Website Developer (3-Month Contract)
Smith Brothers Media is a rapidly growing Digital Marketing, Design and Video company based in the Bayside area. We strive to create online content to keep our clients at the forefront of their industries by working alongside them, we deliver results-driven websites, marketing and video with their values and goals in mind.
Our team of passionate developers build quality custom-designed websites, maintaining speed by smart code reuse where possible and frameworks as required to ensure a quality outcome. When not developing websites, we are researching new technology and building software that increases productivity and speed to market for our clients.
The successful candidate will be well organised, can manage their workload effectively both independently and as part of a team, and can contribute their own ideas to ensure we’re delivering the best possible end product.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have lots of working experience developing real, deployed websites and apps.
- Be passionate and have a strong drive to learn new skills and technologies.
- Be able to develop websites from provided design files.
- Be able to scope work and provide job estimates.
- Possess an excellent capability to troubleshoot problems and source solutions.
- Have a positive attitude towards learning and collaboration and be able to take on constructive criticism.
- Work to tight deadlines.
- Have good communication skills and be able to manage job expectations.
- Be a team player and have a ‘Can do’ attitude.
Does all of this sound like you? Let’s chat.
Please include your portfolio (if available), a cover letter that details your skills and explains why you want to work at SBM, and a resume with the subject: Full Stack Website Developer (3 Month Contract).
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone.
If you haven’t heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
Absolutely no cold callers or recruitment agents please.
You must have full working rights within Australia.
Note: Our current digital work policy will require members of the Development team to cycle between working from home and commuting to our office in Cheltenham, based upon your team’s schedule.