Data driven. Versatile.
Marketing with style
and substance. Show me more...
engaging and compelling
video since your wedding
tape. It was beautiful.
We’re not crying.
You’re crying. Show me more...
and innovative designs
outside the box.
Actually, there is no box.
Or is there…? Show me more...
the ground up.
Absolutely no hacking
required. Show me more...
We’re looking for an editor/camera operator to join the video team of Smith Brothers Media & 77 Productions. Ideally, you’ve been around the block, you’ve either worked in advertising agencies, creative studios, communication departments, freelanced, but the point is you, you know your stuff. And by stuff we mean;
- A natural narrative editor who’s great at finding the story, lives and breathes film and creativity and finds opportunities in problems.
- The ability to understand client considerations, briefs, and working collaboratively in a team environment with a thorough understanding of the production process.
- Eagle-eye attention to detail, and able to stick to tight schedules and manage your own time.
- Expertise in Adobe CC software (Media Encoder, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Lumetri Colour) preferably using Mac. Davinci Resolve would be advantageous.
- Experience in Chroma Keying, Multi-Camera Editing, and Audio Noise Reduction.
Camera Operator & Gear Manager
- Experience in camera operation, and lighting in a studio and location environments.
- Comfortable working with Black Magic Design equipment, Rode microphones and DSLR’s.
- Be accountable for organising, managing & maintaining production equipment and company vehicle.
Who are we?
Smith Brothers Media is one of Australia’s leading digital agencies, providing clients with a full-service digital strategy, including everything from search engine marketing, to video production and digital design. Over the last 10 years, SBM has grown to include a delivery focused and supportive team of 50 people who strive to bring a fun and positive workplace to life. SBM is also proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate and encourage diversity within our workplace, and in doing so, strive to make our work better for all. To learn more about us, visit www.smithbrothersmedia.com.au
This is a full time role, so if this sounds like an opportunity you’re interested in, please complete the application form including your CV and links to reel or portfolio. Your salary package will be tailored according to your skills and experience.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
NB: No agencies.