Data driven. Versatile.
Marketing with style
and substance. Show me more...
engaging and compelling
video since your wedding
tape. It was beautiful.
We’re not crying.
You’re crying. Show me more...
and innovative designs
outside the box.
Actually, there is no box.
Or is there…? Show me more...
the ground up.
Absolutely no hacking
required. Show me more...
Smith Brothers Media is one of Australia’s leading full-service digital agencies, and we’re currently seeking a talented and motivated Campaign Manager to join our team.
The person in this role will be responsible for managing and executing various marketing campaigns for a huge range of clients. Working with a team of creative marketing pros, you’ll play a key role in driving successful campaigns.
We take pride in our supportive work environment; that means your ideas are valued and your growth is nurtured. If you have a great attitude, plus proven experience in planning and executing outstanding digital marketing campaigns, then we want to hear from you!
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Does this sound like you?
- A knack for creating and managing captivating ad campaigns across diverse industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to clearly communicate technical marketing information
- A strong support for SBM’s core values, including:
- Approaching problems through smarter thinking and processes.
- Creating effective solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Communicating with clarity and purpose.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
As Campaign Manager, you’ll work alongside strategists, designers and content writers to develop and execute creative campaigns that get results for our clients.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Creating, maintaining, and optimising marketing campaigns, with a focus on digital.
- Analysing campaign data to continuously iterate and improve performance.
- Providing regular reports to clients, specialists, and SBM management.
- Collaborating with SBM’s Design, Video and Content teams to produce captivating creative ads.
- Using project management tools like ClickUp and Harvest
- Working with campaign management tools such as SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Meta Ads and Agency Analytics (or similar).
- Chairing weekly or monthly WIPs with the client, keeping them up to date on performance metrics, project status and budget updates.
- Managing multiple projects, often switching between them depending on what needs doing.
Over the past decade, SBM has grown to include a hard-working and supportive team of 65+ people who infuse our workplace with true passion.
We take work for our clients seriously.
Working with each other? That’s where we have a bit of fun.
What we offer:
- Hybrid working model with flexibility and work-life balance.
- Vibrant, dog-friendly office space that encourages collaboration and creativity.
- Access to an internal Mental Health Team.
- Social events including after-work drinks and office breakfasts/lunches.
- Monthly ‘round table’ discussions to make your voice heard.
- Supportive career development opportunities, including access to external courses.
- Convenient location near Southland, a bustling food and shopping hub.
Smith Brothers Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate and encourage diversity within our workplace, and in doing so, strive to make our work better for all.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
NB: No agencies.