Data driven. Versatile.
Marketing with style
and substance. Show me more...
engaging and compelling
video since your wedding
tape. It was beautiful.
We’re not crying.
You’re crying. Show me more...
and innovative designs
outside the box.
Actually, there is no box.
Or is there…? Show me more...
the ground up.
Absolutely no hacking
required. Show me more...
We’re seeking a Advertising Specialist, dedicated to providing valuable client services in line with our core values. Work alongside a supportive marketing team to create and maintain effective digital marketing and advertising campaigns, execute strategies and report on ongoing performance.
This position is open to applicants throughout Australia, with the option to work from home long term.
- Helping grow and improve great businesses by creating, maintaining and managing campaigns which deliver excellent brand awareness, ROI & growth for clients.
- Using a range of channels to deliver results, including SEO, Google Ads, Social Media Ads (mostly Facebook and Instagram), Email Marketing & more.
- Working with a diverse range of clients, including high-budget global brands, franchises and small businesses. The potential candidate will display flexibility in their approach.
- Collaborating with the marketing team & other departments, as well as working independently.
- Our advertising specialists love working with our internal Design, Video, Development and Content teams to build amazing marketing campaigns. We’ve even had work featured on Gruen and Disney campaigns shown on billboards and public transport nationally.
- Conducting industry research for a range of clients & discovering areas of growth or opportunities to create a solution that meets client needs.
- Monitoring, analysing and optimising campaign performance, especially regarding lead generation.
- Providing regular reports to all stakeholders, including clients and SBM management.
Ideally You’ll Possess:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to clearly communicate technical information.
- At least a year of experience in Advertising Marketing/SEM (or similar roles).
- Excellent problem solving skills. Our client portfolio is diverse, each with unique marketing challenges to solve. We need people who enjoy tackling complex problems and finding solutions.
- High level of analytical skill and attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for the advertising and digital marketing spaces.
- Some knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook/Instagram Ads.
- The ability to multitask, plan well, organise and designate time for projects.
- A strong support for SBM’s core values, including:
- Approaching problems through smarter thinking and processes.
- Creating effective solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Communicating with clarity and purpose.
What We Can Give You
- The opportunity to get hands on with a wide variety of businesses and brands
- Be part of a business that prioritises maintaining a positive workplace culture. No politics, no micromanagement – we hire the right people and let them get on with the job.
- Flexible working conditions, including the option to work from home or (eventually) from our Cheltenham office.
- Stability – while many agencies let go of staff or folded during COVID, our team actually grew.
- A highly diverse, equal opportunity workplace.
- The chance to work in a small squad of advertising and digital marketing specialists, within a wider marketing team.
- The potential to upskill, gain valuable marketing knowledge and work alongside industry professionals from all of our departments: Marketing, Content, Video, Design and Development.
- On the job training, as well as support for your formal education if needed.
Not totally there yet?
While your expertise and experience are important, we’re hiring a person, not a resume. For SBM, it’s about finding the right fit for our business.
Lacking one or two of the skills listed above? We’re also looking for passion, enthusiasm, reliability and initiative, as well as a willingness to learn new skills and a constant drive to do things the smarter way.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to step up and grow into the role, don’t hesitate to apply. Show us what you’ve got !
Who are we?
Smith Brothers Media is one of Australia’s leading digital agencies, providing clients with a full-service digital strategy, including everything from search engine marketing, to video production and digital design. Over the last 10 years, SBM has grown to include a delivery focused and supportive team of 50 people who strive to bring a fun and positive workplace to life. SBM is also proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate and encourage diversity within our workplace, and in doing so, strive to make our work better for all. To learn more about us, visit www.smithbrothersmedia.com.au
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
NB: No agencies.